[TYPO3-doc] first draft of documentation template online

Sabine Hueber sabine at designeon.de
Fri Nov 4 12:25:59 CET 2011

Hi Francois,

I`m still busy installing a Demo with the new template and to fix some
bugs. We can talk about this, when we meet. It`s no problem to design
the template a little bit more (e.g. the TYPO3 logo), but in my point of
view, this isn`t important yet.

First we need to match the example with the tutorial. Everything needs
to be well structured and coherent.

My experience with tutorials: the easier it is, the better it works. :-)

Im trying to finish the demo-site today.

Cheers,
Sabine