[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: repository structure and release processes

Thomas Schraitle (web.de) tom_schr at web.de
Sat Mar 5 07:06:00 CET 2011

Hi François,

Am Samstag 05 März 2011, 05:11:51 schrieb François Suter:
> [...]
> Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing
> Official TYPO3 Documentation
> WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative paths
> may not work.
> Note: namesp. cut : processing stripped document

These are kind of warning messages from the DB stylesheets. Actually,
there are two sets of the stylesheets: the "normal" ones which are mostly for
DocBook 4.x and the namespace aware which works for DocBook 5.x.

Don't get me wrong: The two sets work for both versions, but they use
internally some methods which gives you the above error.

> Official TYPO3 Documentation
> Element include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude'
> encountered in set, but no template matches.

This error has nothing to do with the DB stylesheets. It's just that you
didn't resolve the XInclude elements with the respective content. Use the --
xinclude option if you use xsltproc.

Hope that helps,
  Tom