[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: repository structure and release processes

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 4 17:11:51 CET 2011

Hi all,

To implement the structure that we discussed I have changes Tom's
set.xml file to include the two other samples (manual.xml and
reference.xml). I think the structure is quite interesting but I
couldn't render this "meta-set" because I got include errors:

Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing
Official TYPO3 Documentation
WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative paths
may not work.
Note: namesp. cut : processing stripped document
Official TYPO3 Documentation
Element include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude'
encountered in set, but no template matches.

I don't know what's up, but I'll try to read up on XIncludes and find
out what's wrong. If anyone has an idea, you're welcome.