[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: sample reference file

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 4 17:08:45 CET 2011

Hi all,

I've committed a new version of the sample reference file. There are not
many changes since we are still discussing the fundamentals. What I
mostly worked on is on the id attributes, so that we have a complete
scheme that would fit also when the reference is included inside a set,
and for cross-linking. The main change is that - compared to what I
proposed before - I prepended every id attribute with

typo3v4.core.

This makes the id for stdWrap, for example, look like:

typo3v4.core.typoscript.function.stdWrap

with "typo3v4.core.typoscript" being the id of the complete reference
(i.e. of the enclosing "book" tag).

I have also added a few other refentries, just for the sake of not
having validation errors (due to missing linkends).