[TYPO3-doc] Share font

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Jan 28 17:47:54 CET 2011

Hello,

maybe it's enough if we use the share font just for the logo, the header information and the first page until "The content of this document is related to TYPO3
- a GNU/GPL CMS/Framework available from www.typo3.org".

So we would use it for the "wrapping of the present", but we would not have it for the text itself.

Somebody who's profession is typography should help deciding this. ;-)

Greets!
Daniel