[TYPO3-doc] Starting to update the screenshots

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 21 17:58:04 CET 2011

Hi,

> What manuals need refresh? Can we split the task by assigning different
> manuals to different people?

Basically all manuals need refresh ;-) The one I would like to see
updated as quickly as possible is the Getting Started so that it matches
the 4.5 Introduction Package.

> Best would of course be a list of all manuals in the wiki - then everyone
> can add a note if he/she starts to do some work.

I've been meaning to do that for a while. Will do.

> How about CSH?

Ideally it should be updated too. However I think that manuals are more
important.

> Sidenote: Would be possible to refresh CSH for 4.6? Or better wait for
> docbook and see if we can automatically generate it? (Maybe this deserves a
> new thread ;) )

Definitely a new thread. I'm not sure how this would be possible, but
it's worth brainstorming about it.

> Thanks... in general, I would like to have much longer RC periods (at least
> three weeks).

My opinion too. That woud give us time to update both the most important
manuals *and* the CSH, instead of having to make unfortunate choices.