[TYPO3-doc] Starting to update the screenshots

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Jan 21 16:36:30 CET 2011

François Suter wrote:

> RC1 of TYPO3 4.5 will be released today. It was a touchy thing to update
> screenshots before that as there at least some small skin changes until
> the last minute. However with RC1 I think we should pretty safe starting
> to do screenshots and update the documentation.
What manuals need refresh? Can we split the task by assigning different
manuals to different people?
Best would of course be a list of all manuals in the wiki - then everyone
can add a note if he/she starts to do some work.

How about CSH?
Sidenote: Would be possible to refresh CSH for 4.6? Or better wait for
docbook and see if we can automatically generate it? (Maybe this deserves a
new thread ;) )

> Of course, it is unfortunate that this stable state comes so late. It
> makes it impossible to be ready on time with new versions of manuals. I
> will bring this topic within the Core Team in the hope of having better
> release processes in the future.

Thanks... in general, I would like to have much longer RC periods (at least
three weeks).

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe