[TYPO3-doc] Translations in Dutch

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 10 20:21:18 CET 2011

Hi,

> For translations ... as long as there is only one maintainer, just go ahead
> and copy the original and start translating;)  I think Francois has created
> directories, otherwise the will tell you how he wants to have it:)

I'm working hard on this. I realized that we weren't quite ready to
handle all the translators after having the launched the call. So I'm
currently writing guidelines for that in the wiki. Full information to
follow very soon.

As for the technical details on how to work on the translations
themselves, I have really no advice to give. It should be up to each
team to choose its preferred way. I think using Google Docs (as we did
for writing the new Getting Started) was pretty fine.