[TYPO3-doc] Help-System for FLOW3 Optimization

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Feb 7 18:33:05 CET 2011

Hello Steffen,

> Okay.. now I found the issue, for linking the messages - including Ernestos suggestion for the link schema:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16271
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

thank you Steffen for posting this, now I know that there are three locations from where a link to the wiki is needed:
- the error box (when in development/ debug mode)
- the UnitTest-tool of FLOW3
- the UnitTest-tool of V4
- logfile of devlog (http://bit.ly/hOoMpB )

For me is important now, that we should differ between two systems: "Exception-Throwing system" -- and "Exception-Help system" what I want to optimize now. I like to do "our part", as Documentation Team.

It's indeed perfect, when I get the info in the URL, that an exception comes from V4, because so I can display another header in the wiki.
For FLOW3 I got this exception today:
http://typo3.org/go/exception/1259701414

So what's about this? : http://typo3.org/go/exception/{SOMETHING/}xxx -- so I know it's an exception, the {SOMETHING} you can define, when the core-team has time for this problem. So this is not a
problem for me now.

Greets!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/FLOW3_Exception-Collection
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/