[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: Build Chain / Rendering Pipeline

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 20 21:50:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

>      * Rendering of single documents, subsets of the documentation, or
>        the whole documentation should be possible.

Yes. This is a particularly interesting point, as we will need a way to
produce a release of a given manual. We will need some way to register a
manual for rendering.

Furthermore we will probably need to differentiate the renderings. I can
imagine having a nightly build for HTML, but maybe not for PDF, and
definitely not for print-on-demand. So we would need to schedule
separately "full renderings" and "partial renderings" IMO.