[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sun Sep 12 23:03:04 CEST 2010

Hello,

it's really nice to see, that italic in the tables' left side is really
enough.

The reason we decided for Tahoma in doc_template was that this is
available on Linux + Mac + Windows.

We can add the needed fonts - and add a HowTo for installing the fonts
for Mac + Linux + Windows. So it's no problem. We really need three
fonts (small in tables + serif for main text + monospace for filenames).

About ending this: It's really a very good change now - and we can
optimize it again in three or five years. So we can come to an end.

Cheers!
Daniel