[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Hermann Ragaller hermann.ragaller at hrex.de
Mon Sep 6 08:34:01 CEST 2010

Francois,

I like the large left indent.  However I would suggest to let the
headings start at the very left so they visually stand out of the text.

e.g.:

heading heading heading
	text text text text text text text text text text text text
	text text text text text text text text text text text text
	text text text text text text text text text text text text

May I suggest to have a look at the Oracle Manuals. I have worked with
Oracle for years and I believe they produce excellent documentation. The
layout is very readable and consistent across all their manuals. The
concepts guide is a good example as it has a quite a few illustrations
as well:

Direct link:
http://www.oracle.com/pls/db112/to_pdf?pathname=server.112/e10713.pdf
Documentation homepage: http://www.oracle.com/pls/db112/homepage

It appears to me they are using something like docbook to produce the
consistent look.

regards,
Hermann