[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Sep 5 23:10:56 CEST 2010

Hi all,

After seeing some examples of other manuals I thought the call-out boxes
in the new official documentation template could be improved. I've
uploaded a modified PDF version of the template here:

http://drp.ly/1FFw4h

Please look at the call-out boxes and tell me what you think. The
changes are:

- no borders anymore
- no background color
- a large left indent is used instead to make them stand out
- I also reduced the font size a bit, so that the text looks different too

I also experimented a bit with frames, which would make it easier to use
these call-out boxes (frames are easy to copy & paste), but I'm waiting
on your feedback on the changes in design first, before creating the
necessary frames.

Other changes in this version:

- as per Fabien's suggestion I added a sample table
- I also added a sample bullet list, with the style from the extension
manual template