[TYPO3-doc] Structure of an official document

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 20 18:21:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Perhaps we could the put "about this documention" between "Copyright" and
> "this document is published under ..."

What I could imagine putting on the cover page is the "official
documentation" box and the "documentation category" box, so that it is
clear from the start the it's an official manual and what type of manual
it is.

> So, if you open that document, you will see directly, if that could be the
> document you want to read?
>
> And the author has to precise regarding the focus of the document, because
> he do not have much space.

I would rather leave "About this document" in the introduction, as this
is really more common.