[TYPO3-doc] Structure of an official document

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Thu May 13 16:04:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

>>> The front page is half empty - this is a general problem of all manuals
>>> - maybe there could be something.
>>
>> Yes, but what?
>
> I am not sure... but the whole front page looks ugly IMHO. It looks
> unfriendly and cold, and far too technical. Maybe this could be
> restructured, so it looks pleasant to the eyes. But I have no suggestion -
> I will need to look into some other documentations in order to gather some
> ideas/examples.
you are right! Its absolutly technical driven.

Perhaps we could the put "about this documention" between "Copyright" and
"this document is published under ..."

So, if you open that document, you will see directly, if that could be the
document you want to read?

And the author has to precise regarding the focus of the document, because
he do not have much space.

gruss,
martin
--