[TYPO3-doc] RFC :) CSS Styled Content Documentation

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Mar 29 20:40:48 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

I was working on the CSS Styled Content documentation this weekend and
have finished what I think of as alpha-1. If you have any ideas what
could be missing in this, please let me know.

Here are some thoughts I had during writing, so you'll understand
better, where I was aiming:

- No tutorial, but a reference
- Not too detailed, as most options can be found in the TSref, focus on
the specialties
- Provide an easy overview over the rendering of the different content
elements

I added some of the documentation of the new media content element (the
rendering part tt_content.media...).

Additionally I wanted to ask, if the css styled content documentation
should remain inside the extensions doc directory or if we want to have
it as external document?

You can find the current state of the document at

www.susi-moog.de/fileadmin/cssStyledContent.pdf
(or if you prefer the .sxw: www.susi-moog.de/fileadmin/cssStyledContent.sxw)

Please tell me what you're thinking.

Best regards,