[TYPO3-doc] remove the calculation check in the wiki?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sat Mar 27 08:17:53 CET 2010

Hello Benjamin,

some spammers registered themself and then used their account to post
spam. There are 2000 spammer-requests a day by bots! They're filtered
out completely since we use bottrap + the math captcha.

You can help me with the SingleSignOn! If you organize it, that there's
a sub-page at https://typo3.org/community/your-account/ for the wiki I
install the plugin in the wiki and config the login for SSO!

Cheers!
Daniel