[TYPO3-doc] remove the calculation check in the wiki?

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Mar 25 13:30:42 CET 2010

Hey guys,

could we please remove the calculation thing to prevent spamming from
the wiki? I can't believe that even logged in users need to write this
down all the time, and it really prevents me from using the wiki more.

I mean: Shouldn't this suffice:

  * Calculation spam protection for all non-logged in users (or even: no
editing for non-logged in users possible)
  * When registering: Make an IP-Check, calculation check, double-opt-in
etc.

Thanks for any input on this.

All the best,
Bennni.