[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation guidelines

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Tue Mar 9 21:32:30 CET 2010

Hi Francois,

> So go and read these guidelines [1] and come back here to make your
> comments. I'll write a post to buzz.typo3.org to attract the community's
> attention to what is happening and encourage those who are interested in
> documentation to join the discussion and the work.
i really like it - it is clear and not to much.

on:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-documentation/Work_processes
last bullet, i cannot agree with
"(peer review can be relaxed as trust is built)"

I do not think, that peer review is a matter of trust. It is a matter of
quality and learning. Its like pair-programming imho.

gruss,
martin
--
http://blog.martinholtz.de