[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation guidelines

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 9 17:15:19 CET 2010

Hi all,

A first step in making the concept of official documentation real, is to
have clear guidelines about what is an official manual. These guidelines
should also include the work processes.

As such I have started writing these guidelines in the wiki of the Forge
"Core documentation" project, as this is all related to that particular
project. BTW at some point, I guess I will rename the project to
"Official documentation".

This first version includes things that we have already discussed in
this list and other ideas that I wrote down. Please consider this as a
basis for discussion.

So go and read these guidelines [1] and come back here to make your
comments. I'll write a post to buzz.typo3.org to attract the community's
attention to what is happening and encourage those who are interested in
documentation to join the discussion and the work.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-documentation/Main