[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation guidelines

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Mar 9 22:34:07 CET 2010

Hello Francois and Martin,

I think pear review is what we do via the mailinglist. These guidelines
are an example: Francois wrote them and we do give feedback now. That's
very fast.

de http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer-Review
en http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer-Review

----
"all official manuals (...) sub-projects of the "Core Documentation"
project"

In the moment we have a shared user to 1. commit to the SVN repository
and 2. publish manuals on typo3.org TER. That's easy and trusted.

Let's see if it works when we move the manuals we maintained so far to
the "Core Documentation" project. A problem can be this: A manual-editor
first needs to get member of a project and so maybe doesn't ask for the
right to attend the team.

Cheers!
Daniel