[TYPO3-doc] Peer review process

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Sun Jul 25 21:01:35 CEST 2010

Hey,

On 13.07.2010 21:52, François Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We haven't yet discussed in details the peer review process for the
> official documentation. I didn't really push the matter until now,
> because I don't think that it's so complicated.
>
> Basically the idea would be to submit the manual in this list and ask
> for reviews. As was mentioned already it may be hard to get more than
> one review, so a single positive review should be enough for approval.
>
> On top of this I would say that a member of the documentation team
> should at least review the structure of the document to make sure that
> all mandatory elements are present and that usual elements and styles
> are used properly.
>
> What do you think? Should we be more strict than that?

I think for now a single +1 is enough, we are currently not enough
people to be more strict.

Another issue would be who owns the doc keys and takes care of
publishing the documents? I'd say that all official documentation should
be published (not written!) by a member of the team (and the member that
publishes can then have a short look at the structure and needed
elements...).

Susanne