[TYPO3-doc] Peer review process

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Mon Jul 19 21:34:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

> We haven't yet discussed in details the peer review process for the
> official documentation. I didn't really push the matter until now,
> because I don't think that it's so complicated.
>
> Basically the idea would be to submit the manual in this list and ask
> for reviews. As was mentioned already it may be hard to get more than
> one review, so a single positive review should be enough for approval.
i would like to have one +1 regarding spelling and grammar and one +1 for
"content" f.e. structure and correctnes. But imho at the moment that would
be to much for the few people which are working on documentation.

> On top of this I would say that a member of the documentation team
> should at least review the structure of the document to make sure that
> all mandatory elements are present and that usual elements and styles
> are used properly.
>
> What do you think? Should we be more strict than that?
i think, we should have more participants befor we are going to be more
strict.

have nice holidays,

greetings,
martin