[TYPO3-doc] Official API on typo3.org

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Tue Jul 13 23:48:01 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have the dream of having the official API on typo3.org. Currently, the "official" API page is
completely out of date http://typo3.org/documentation/api/ and as a result, there are many TYPO3 API
scattered all around which are more or less maintained.

In the meantime, we have the relaunch of typo3.org which is due soon (as far as I am informed).

Technically speaking, it is fairly easy to implement this. It should be a script running every night
that would output the API in doygen format. I have already the skeleton of such a script on my
machine. The question is who should be contacted to implement that on the typo3.org server.

Does it make sense for you?

Cheers,

Fabien