[TYPO3-doc] Peer review process

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jul 13 21:52:11 CEST 2010

Hi all,

We haven't yet discussed in details the peer review process for the
official documentation. I didn't really push the matter until now,
because I don't think that it's so complicated.

Basically the idea would be to submit the manual in this list and ask
for reviews. As was mentioned already it may be hard to get more than
one review, so a single positive review should be enough for approval.

On top of this I would say that a member of the documentation team
should at least review the structure of the document to make sure that
all mandatory elements are present and that usual elements and styles
are used properly.

What do you think? Should we be more strict than that?