[TYPO3-doc] Peer review process

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Tue Jul 13 22:27:51 CEST 2010

> Basically the idea would be to submit the manual in this list and ask for reviews. As was mentioned
> already it may be hard to get more than one review, so a single positive review should be enough for
> approval.

It looks reasonable.

As I am more into the Skinning documentation, it sounds obvious for me to have one review at least
from one of the both Steffen for everything concerning the Sprites / CSS API.

> On top of this I would say that a member of the documentation team should at least review the
> structure of the document to make sure that all mandatory elements are present and that usual
> elements and styles are used properly.
 >
> What do you think? Should we be more strict than that?

So, the document should be advertised on this list for a +1. This is your idea, isn't it?

Also, is it a recommendation about where to store the track of the document? Should we maintain a
Changelog file à la "doc_core_api" or rather on the document itself?

Off topic: BTW, I don't like OpenOffice.org to write documentation... It is slow and buggy! We
should definitely keep an eye on what has v5, maybe there would be some cooking recipe to take over.

Regards,

Fabien