[TYPO3-doc] Bug fixer's guide?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 4 16:29:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I think at least "Finding Bugs" should be completly available on the
> website.
> (IMHO it should be easier to keep content up to date on the website then
> in an sxw/docbook or whatever, but thats a differnt topic)

Indeed. The idea is that - on the web site - the information will be
about what to do when you find a bug: testing reproducibility, trying to
update version, searching for existing reports, using the bug tracker, etc.

What I imagine for the manual is that it would go into more detail about
the bug fixing process, like using a SVN version of the core, using diff
and patch tools, etc.