[TYPO3-doc] Peer review process

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 3 17:29:31 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback.

> We haven't yet discussed in details the peer review process for the
> official documentation. I didn't really push the matter until now,
> because I don't think that it's so complicated.

I have also started writing down a summary of that discussion in the
official documentation wiki:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation/wiki/Work_processes#Peer-review-process

I think this is not really final now, so please comment on it.

In particular we should clearly define who is allowed to review manuals.
I think it should be the official documentation team, but then we need
to enlarge it. I've checked the possible roles available on Forge for
project members. We could maybe use the "Contributor" role for people
who write and/or review, but don't have the rights to publish.