[TYPO3-doc] Peer review process

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 3 17:12:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Another issue would be who owns the doc keys and takes care of
> publishing the documents? I'd say that all official documentation should
> be published (not written!) by a member of the team (and the member that
> publishes can then have a short look at the structure and needed
> elements...).

Yes, this is a slightly different topic. Right now most of the keys are
in my hands, with a few belonging to the Doc Team's user. We should
probably have a common account shared between the official documentation
project members.

I agree that the publisher should have a rough final look at the
document and take care of such tasks as updating the table of contents.