[TYPO3-doc] TSref 4.3 update, some consideration

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Oct 28 23:04:05 CET 2009

I think the easiest route to go by is to compile all the changes into a
concise "New in 4.3" reference. TSRef doesn't show which properties are
available for which version, but previous versions of the document could
be exported from SVN.

Looking forward, I think the document needs to be restructured, but that
  would probably go with the "hypothetical" platform.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/