[TYPO3-doc] TSref 4.3 update, some consideration

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Oct 29 18:08:47 CET 2009

Hi,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> I think the easiest route to go by is to compile all the changes into a
> concise "New in 4.3" reference.

I'm actually working on something like that based on the SVN feature
commits... but did not want to say anything because it's actually a lot
of work (over 110 features) and I might not finish before 4.3 release.

But if someone is interested I could upload what I do have and we could
probably talk about ways to make it better.

Greetz,

Susanne