[TYPO3-doc] Documenting TypoScript constants (and more)

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2008 at martinholtz.de
Tue Mar 31 09:51:26 CEST 2009

Hi Dan, Hi Francois,

now i see more clearly why and what...

if i am thinking on TypoScript - i am allways happy if there are some
examples too.

f.e. where has i put the list "1,2,3,4" in...?
if.isInList =
if.value =

But imho it would be a nice solution, to put all together in one
document - and be than possible to extract only the references...

There was a diskussion in using TYPO3 itself for writing the documentation.

In my Eyes it would be great if the docs would be managed via TYPO3. So
we could create an content-element "reference" and then create from that
pages an reference only and the documentation. Online we could have
ratings and comments too.

what do you think?

regards,
martin