[TYPO3-doc] Documenting TypoScript constants (and more)

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Mar 30 15:23:07 CEST 2009

What I mean by reference is a pocket guide - a few pages at most with
minimum description. The rest of it should go into the documentation.

Here is an example reference for regular expressions:
http://networking.ringofsaturn.com/Web/regex.php
Obviously aimed at someone who has read a tutorial & knows what its all
about.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/