[TYPO3-doc] Documenting TypoScript constants (and more)

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Mar 31 19:03:31 CEST 2009

So that it would work similar to PHP manual?

Also, if its within Typo3, any changes to code & documentation could be
committed at the same time, and not require a "pending documentation"
page on the wiki.

+1 for the idea. But who's going to implement it? Its a hefty task.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/