[TYPO3-doc] double byte trouble at wiki site

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Jun 3 16:24:03 CEST 2008

Hello Kazu,

I've put it into the bugtracker
-----------
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/issues/show?id=703
calc-captcha change: asian-charset not usable
change the captcha, so that also two-byte or three-byte texts are possible.

second problem: because of the move to the new server the texts got the
wrong format or maybe are corrupted -- also the previous versions!

the big problem is, that I don't have access to the mysql-db since a
long time, so I cannot fix errors in the db.

Cheers!
Daniel