[TYPO3-doc] some basic statements about wiki.typo3-org

Wed Aug 27 21:56:28 CEST 2008

Am Wednesday 27 August 2008 schrieb Martin Holtz:
> > 7. each article must (absolutely must) have its creation and !!
> > last update date on top to separate old worthless junk from current
> > information.
>
> yep, that would be nice, you could open an issue at forge
> ( http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/issues )

or what about another tag: outdated or stub or something? Daniel?

> that is not correct. There are some (not many, you are right) people who
> put content into.
> I personally think the reason why most people use own blog/page is because
> of SEO.

Somehow we should integrate that spread information into the wiki. Is it
possible maybe to include rss feeds? I already thought about creating a site
for collecting all those external ressources.

> btw, in the last days phlogi was very activ in deleting outdated wiki
> pages.

Hehe, I'm still active, the digger I deep the more work I find :) So everybody
is welcome to support me.

Cyrill Helg