[TYPO3-doc] some basic statements about wiki.typo3-org

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Aug 28 10:39:33 CEST 2008

Hello Cyrill,

> or what about another tag: outdated or stub or something? Daniel?

yes, it will be this: {{outdated}} Now (10:40) I can go on with it.

>> that is not correct. There are some (not many, you are right) people who
>> put content into.
>> I personally think the reason why most people use own blog/page is because
>> of SEO.
>
> Somehow we should integrate that spread information into the wiki. Is it
> possible maybe to include rss feeds? I already thought about creating a site
> for collecting all those external ressources.

Great idea! But we're just allowed to integrate the RSS as index (=link
list!). The content must stay there until each owner transfers it as
OCL. -- But that's a good start!

I'l search for an extension what can do this -- when it's time for it...
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/1396

>> btw, in the last days phlogi was very activ in deleting outdated wiki
>> pages.
>
> Hehe, I'm still active, the digger I deep the more work I find :) So everybody
> is welcome to support me.
> Cyrill Helg

Yes, Cyrill you're a BIG help with cleaning up the content!!

In the moment all of DocTeam are doing several tasks, so is anybody NEW
who likes to help Cyrill? (with help I don't mean structure-discussions,
I mean: help)

Cheers!
Daniel