[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-ect] ajaxportal

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Apr 18 10:55:58 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

first of all - this sounds really good - very good project.

> Technically it's extjs and jsmanager from Joerg Schoppet, two db-tables,
> an update-service for the gadgets (observer-pattern).

I'm always about accessibility, and I think the basic features should
also work with JS turned off - so that you can at least see any output
(although without the drag'n'drop feature or dynamic content loading).
So do you think this could be done in combination with xajax? I never
did ajax stuff myself - I only read that xajax is providing fallback
functionality and should work with any JS library - right?

--
kind regards,
Franz