[TYPO3-doc] wiki and Spam -> bootrap?

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Thu Mar 29 13:26:00 CEST 2007

Hello Martin,

Martin Holtz schrieb:
> Hi Daniel,
> i got the script now, and i am not sure, if we should use that script
> without some changes.
Do you want to include it into the wiki, then I will stop asking for it
for the wiki...? (They said, what I can understand, that it would be
nicer if an admin of the wiki would register himself there and not I as
I don't have access to the wiki itself. And as their leader is in
holidays at the moment, they recommended me otherwise to wait until he
comes back and can clear this question.)

> the script has an "auto-updater" which replace itself with an loaded
> php-file.
I think you can deactivate the auto-updater, couldn't you?

> I do not think, we should load php-code from an server which makes it self
> to an target for spammers and hackers...?
>
> What do you think?
>
> Probably i could rewrite the code so, that we only load the ip and referer
> blacklist.
>
> And it will only be an additional tool to stop spambots, we need the captcha
> too.
That's definitely right, I think.

> gruss,
> martin