[TYPO3-doc] wiki and Spam -> bootrap?

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Thu Mar 29 11:24:13 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

> That's great. Do you have time to introduce ourselves and ask for the
> script? And we should send them some money via paypal, because they'll
> help us much to keep the wiki tidy.
i got the script now, and i am not sure, if we should use that script
without some changes.

the script has an "auto-updater" which replace itself with an loaded
php-file.

I do not think, we should load php-code from an server which makes it self
to an target for spammers and hackers...?

What do you think?

Probably i could rewrite the code so, that we only load the ip and referer
blacklist.

And it will only be an additional tool to stop spambots, we need the captcha
too.

gruss,
martin