[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Mar 16 22:06:40 CET 2007

hehe, the number of titles what you mean is: 0

because nobody used that title yet.

try this:
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=%22help+needed+with+extension%22+site%3Alists.netfielders.de

and one more: nobody says, that the parameter search="xx" must be the
title. You can put some words of the content in...

I don't see a problem with this. ;-)

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler