[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 17 00:04:55 CET 2007

On 16.03.2007 22:06 Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> hehe, the number of titles what you mean is: 0
>
> because nobody used that title yet.

bad example, I admit.

> try this:
> http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=%22help+needed+with+extension%22+site%3Alists.netfielders.de
>
> and one more: nobody says, that the parameter search="xx" must be the
> title. You can put some words of the content in...
>
> I don't see a problem with this. ;-)

It's simply not distinct.
If I want to link to a certain discussion, the link should point to a
distinct page, not some imprecise google result - even if my search
phrases will make it in 99%. There's no need for a "find a precise
google phrase" effort. Think about usablility.

The entropy of
differs from

--
cheers,