[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 16 14:20:34 CET 2007

Hi.

On 16.03.2007 12:09 Daniel Brüßler wrote:

> For jive: it is a commercial project and we cannot add extensions in the
> moment. So we cannot give the message-id like "1.1173998196.858" to get
> the link to the mailman-archive.

1:0 for OSS
... inspiring people to share.

> Reindexing is really a problem, so we cannot jump using one of that

Once the j!ve thing is more popular, we need to find a way to deal with
that.

Can we get a statement from the j!ve connectors about how stable the
indexes are?

> So the tag could be:
> <discussion search="Testing TYPO3 caching vs.
> [FE][pageCacheToExternalFiles]">Add your Linktext here</discussion>

this will not work for
http://www.google.de/search?q=help+needed+with+extension
<discussion search="help needed with extension">Add your Linktext
here</discussion>

--
cheers,
Steffen