[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Mar 16 12:09:22 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

yeah, the mail-id is better, than an index.

For jive: it is a commercial project and we cannot add extensions in the
moment. So we cannot give the message-id like "1.1173998196.858" to get
the link to the mailman-archive.

Reindexing is really a problem, so we cannot jump using one of that
indexes. But google is fast and the new index will be available very soon.

=>

So we just have one way IMHO:
1. use the message-title as key
2. search for it using google
http://www.google.de/search?q=%22Testing+TYPO3+caching+vs.+%5BFE%5D%5BpageCacheToExternalFiles%5D%22&start=0&ie=utf-8

3. get the url and view it :-)

So the tag could be:
<discussion search="Testing TYPO3 caching vs.
[FE][pageCacheToExternalFiles]">Add your Linktext here</discussion>

What's about that solution?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler