[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 16 01:01:34 CET 2007

On 15.03.2007 23:41 Daniel Brüßler wrote:

Good idea to have a bridge.

> The same result - but in a better layout you get with this link using Jive:
>
> http://support.typo3.org:8080/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=66688&#66688

But how to find the message-id of a certain posting?

> But I see this has another message-id.

a third message-id:

it's created by the mailinglist/newsserver. It's imho a good choice,
because it's the native id and thus should never never never change.

I remember some month ago, when all google- (and wiki-) links pointed to
wrong pages, because the netfielders archive was reindexed. So
date="2006-April" id="017197" is not a good idea.

I expect the same behaviour with j!ve, when the DB gets reindexed.
Whatever. I don't have a clue how this peace of software behaves. Closed
source, isn't it?

In the end, I don't have a clue how to use the above Message-ID to build
a weblink to support.typo3.org. So maybe this is the most pragmatic
solution at the moment:
<discussion thread-id="1234567">Add your Linktext here</discussion>
http://support.typo3.org:8080/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=1234567

if one likes to point to a certain message, use message-id="7654321"
instead:
<discussion message-id="1234567">Add your Linktext here</discussion>
http://support.typo3.org:8080/jive/message.jspa?messageID=7654321

Is this possible?

--
cheers,