[TYPO3-doc] Linking to extensions in the Wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Feb 24 12:15:32 CET 2007

Hello Dave,

very great, works good!!!

I checked the result-Array and found also the owner.

Is there another TER-webservice what gives also the version-number and
state? Would be cool to use this for a tag "extensioninfo".

It's now in use in the PartyInformationFramework-page and on Calendar
for Calendar Base -- and all the thousands of calendar-extensions
mentioned on this page. ;-)
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Calendar

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler