[TYPO3-doc] Linking to extensions in the Wiki

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Sun Feb 25 08:58:55 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

thanks for installing it!

 > Is there another TER-webservice what gives also the version-number and
 > state? Would be cool to use this for a tag "extensioninfo".

The only webservice I'm aware of is the one I used in the
parser-extension. Maybe Robert can give you a hint?

 > Do you know how it's possible to give a parameter to the tag?

That's very easy. The second parameter of the function
printLinkToTYPO3Extension($input,$params) contains this information. So
<extension showOwner="true">cal</extension> will result in
$params['showOwner'] = 'true'.

Regards,
Dave