[TYPO3-doc] Linking to extensions in the Wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Feb 24 00:13:16 CET 2007

Hello Dave,

cooool! Tomorrow I put it in. So I can replace some broken-links with
this new tag.

Do you know how it's possible to give a parameter to the tag?

So it would be possible to show current version-number,
state(stable/beta/alpha) and author when sombody writes <extension
view="info">cal</extension>. In the wiki we need this very often.

Most important here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extensions_for_the_core

I think (or I better say I hope) the TER gives this information, too.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler