[TYPO3-doc] Linking to extensions in the Wiki

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Tue Feb 20 19:56:58 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have implemented the new tag <extension>. Please have a look at the
attached file.

The tag can be used as follows: <extension>cal</extension>. This will
result as a direct link to TER. The description of the extension is
fetched from the repository using the existing SOAP call getExtensionKeys().

Installation:
1. Copy the attached file to the /extensions folder

2. Add the following line to LocalSettings.php:
include("extensions/linkToTYPO3Extension.php");

3. It might be a good idea to change the typo3.org user I have used in
linkToTYPO3Extension.php to something generic.

I hope you find this useful to be implemented in the Wiki anytime soon! :-)

Regards,
Dave.