[TYPO3-doc] Linking to extensions in the Wiki

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Thu Feb 15 12:44:25 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

I don't know why it takes a SOAP-interface to achieve this. The new tag
simply needs to convert <extension>cal</extension> into

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cal/current/

So all it takes would be a little string handling, adding the address
'http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/' in front of the extension
key and adding '/current/' to the end (and of course adding the
wiki-markup for external links).

I don't know MediaWiki very well, but I figure that this can be achieved
by using this hook:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgExtensionFunctions

http://frenchfragfactory.net/ozh/archives/2006/05/30/how-to-add-a-custom-function-to-mediawiki/http://frenchfragfactory.net/ozh/archives/2006/05/30/how-to-add-a-custom-function-to-mediawiki/

What do you think?